Author Books, Class X, ICSE Books, Mr. Ravinder Vimal, Mr. Vinod Jain, Publisher Books, Rachna Sagar Pvt.Ltd
Together with ICSE Mathematics Study Material for Class 10Author Books, Class X, ICSE Books, Mr. Ravinder Vimal, Mr. Vinod Jain, Publisher Books, Rachna Sagar Pvt.Ltd
Together with ICSE Mathematics Study Material for Class 100 out of 5(0)
1. Based on Latest Syllabus: Together withÒ Mathematics Class 10 is a revised edition and has been written strictly in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by ICSE. It offers a refreshingly new approach in understanding and doing Mathematics.
2. Important Points to Remember: This ICSE board mathematics book for class 10 comprises 23 chapters. Every chapter opens with the Important Points to Remember including formulas (wherever required) to enable students to have a quick and thorough revision of the chapter.
3. Solved Examples and Practice Questions: The condensed version is followed by Solved Examples (created questions) and Practice Questions (Solutions at the end of Part I)
4. Integrated Exercises, Storm Your Brain, and Self-Evaluation Test: These three features are given at the end of each chapter (Solutions available at gowebrachnasagar.com) in order to test the student’s learning and grasping power and to allow learners’ multiple ways of self-assessment.
5. Dos and Don’ts: Those students who work hard to get maximum marks but unfortunately get fewer marks due to mere carelessness or conceptual mistakes, there is a section named ‘Do’s and Don’ts which will definitely improve their performance in the examination. In these pages, we have given column-wise questions, perceptible mistakes committed by students, and correct solutions.
6. Practice Papers: Carefully designed 5 Practice Papers (1 solved, 4 unsolved—solutions available at gowebrachnasagar.com) which will certainly prepare the students to appear successfully in the examination.
7. Trigonometric Ratios Tables: These tables are given at the end of Part II. These tables are a big help in finding the values of various trigonometric angles. The values of trigonometric ratios are very important to solve trigonometric problems. Thus, a good understanding of these tables is necessary.
8. Internal Assessment: Internal Assessment of Practical Work of 20 marks has been given separately to provide the format of assignment/project work.
We hope this Mathematics book for class 10 would help students to get through the Board Examination with best scores. From the teachers’ point of view too, this book is a good assignment material for the students.SKU: n/a₹389.00